Arrested in Claremont? We can help. Call 909-200-4048 for fast, friendly service. Our staff of professional bonding agents is standing by, 24/7/365. We’re local, with over a decade of experience. When you need help, Claremont Bail Bond in Claremont, CA will be on your side.
Being arrested is a stressful experience. Whether it’s a DUI, simple drug possession, theft, a misdemeanor, or felony charge, we’ll provide the funds and expertise you need to defend yourself. Just because you are charged with a crime doesn’t mean you have to stay in jail. It’s your right to be bonded out. The arresting agency is not required to inform you of the process, times, options and locations of an incarceration. Their job is to run people through the system. Claremont Bail Bondsmen know this system.
Some of the services which set us apart include:
- 0% down bail bonds. Not every citizen has the resources to finance a large bond. We have the corporate backing to provide the largest bond amounts. But our courteous staff is local to the area, and experienced with the Claremont and Los Angeles police agencies. Call us and let our experience and financial strength work for you.
- Quick approvals over the phone. If you or a loved one are arrested, we understand that transportation to and from various jail facilities, and the bonding agency, is an inconvenience. Not only that, but an arrest can mean that vehicles are impounded. We do approvals over the phone for the largest bond amounts. Because we have the experience, we have the ability to approve you, fast.
- Fast, reliable, friendly. Our bonding agents are citizens, not law enforcement officers. With years of experience, we’ve learned that every person who is arrested has the right to friendly service. It is our privilege to serve you, and our client-focus is one of the reasons we are one of the largest and most successful bonding agencies in Southern California.
- No co-signer. Not every bond requires a co-signer. We understand that discretion and privacy are very important when you’re dealing with the Justice System. While we can’t guarantee that you won’t need a co-signer, our sophisticated records and financial systems mean that we can approve more discrete bonds than anyone else.
- Free, in-depth consultation. Call us 24/7, weekends and Holidays, and we’ll discuss your case with you. Being arrested, or having a loved-one locked up, is confusing and stressful. Give us a call and we’ll explain the procedures of the Claremont P.D., the Los Angeles County Jail system, and how bonding works at these facilities. Our staff has experience and working relationships with all of the So Cal law enforcement departments. We know how the bonding systems work, and our long experience means that we know all the ins and outs. With the experience we have, we can let you know when bonding will be available, where to go to pick up loved ones, how long the boding process takes, and the details of further Court orders. We even provide a ride home from jail if that’s required. We’ll make sure you understand what your obligations of Bonding are, and how to avoid trouble and mistakes before your Court appointments. We’re the best at helping our clients work through the system, and put the experience behind them for good.
Call now, and get out fast. 909-200-4048.